16th December

This was a really bad day for me. It started good, but then I uploaded a new update into my new phone. Yes, I haven't mentioned this fac...

This was a really bad day for me. It started good, but then I uploaded a new update into my new phone. Yes, I haven't mentioned this fact yet: I have a new phone, a smartphone, the first in my life. And the phone broke down. There was a fault in the update and it didn't cooperate with Czech, so the phone was almost dead. For me it meant spending too much time online and finding what to do and how to fix it. I am pretty good at fixing things actually, but having a smartphone is new to me, so I didn't have any experiences, but luckily on Saturday morning I found out what to do and how to fix it and voila-it's working! I lost all my data, but what the hell :-)
And the tea of the day? Such an irony: Fortune!




You Might Also Like

0 komentářů