Generation Why

According to the year of my birth I belong to the group of people called 'Generation Y' or as I call it 'Generation Why'. Th...

According to the year of my birth I belong to the group of people called 'Generation Y' or as I call it 'Generation Why'. The word why is the main thing in which this generation differs from the previous generation - Generation X. We tend to question everything, or almost everything. We want to live fully and enjoy everything life can offer. Is it wrong? Is it wrong we want to have a flexible working hours and spend more time with our friends or family? I feel the precious thing in my life is time. I have no idea how much I have left, so I want to enjoy every second of my life, I don't want to waste my time doing things I don't enjoy or in a job I don't like. Of course we all need money to pay our bills and to be capable of having this life full of adventures, but is it neccessary to spend every day 8 hours in a job and then go home and repeat this 5 days a week? What about spending less time at work and more with people you want spend time with? What about skip a day at work and wake up early and go and watch a sunrise? I mean, of course we have rules, but we don't live forever. We should enjoy our life, celebrate every moment of it, do more things we love,...



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů