My Weekend in Photos

It all started on Friday when my boyfriend came over and we had a breakfast together. He brought the best thing in the whole world: a donut!...

It all started on Friday when my boyfriend came over and we had a breakfast together. He brought the best thing in the whole world: a donut! I don't eat them very often, because my favourite store doesn't have a shop in the Czech Republic anymore, so it's quite complicated to get to the shop and buy the best donuts ever, however from time to time it's also delicious to eat a 'fake' donut or Czech donut.
Soo, this was Friday. A donut, a cup of tea + a cup of coffee for breakafast and then a lovely walk to the city centre. Before lunch my bf had to leave because he had a meeting, so I made some lunch, had another cup of coffee and slowly but surely started to pack up my things for a weekend with my family.


In the afternoon my granparents came, we waited for the rest and then we headed to our weekend house nearby where I live to spend a lovely weekend in a quiet place. In the evening we had a barbecue (oh, I really really love barbecue) and after that we moved inside and played some games.
The next morning we packed up a bag and went for a trip. I took my camera with me and made some photos Id' like to share with you:
















When we came back we had lunch, chill out in the garden and in the evening of course, barbecue! 
Although it is already September, the weather was perfect! It was warm, the Sun was shining and I was so grateful that it feels like summer!

Kate





You Might Also Like

0 komentářů