Saturday

After two weeks full of work I finally have few days off. I went to my work for only 3 hours today and came home just on time to have lunch....

After two weeks full of work I finally have few days off. I went to my work for only 3 hours today and came home just on time to have lunch. After that I finished my candy cotton I bought yesterday at a traditional Autumn market that took place in our town. And of course I had a cup of coffee - a day without coffee is not a perfect day for me! I also went out for a walk, but I spent majority of the afternoon with a book in my hand because I just couldn't stop reading. I am still reading Me Before You and eventhough I have seen the film twice and I know how it's all going to end and what will happen, I cannot stop reading, because it's the best lovestory I've ever read! To be honest, I may also had a nap on our balcony where I spent pretty much the whole afternoon with my sister. 

And in the evening we watched a film, because it was our traditional film night! And I am proud to say I've finally seen Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love Audrey and find her very pretty, but so far I've seen only Roman Holiday, until today! I didn't know what to expect from the Tiffany's, but I was a little dissapointed, Audrey wasn't that lovely and cute person I imagined she would, on the contrary, she was sad, lost, cheeky and gold-digger. Not something I would like to be or fancy to become. However I'm glad I have seen it, because now I can say I know the Breakfast at Tiffany's. The next American traditional film on my list is Casablanca. I know, I know, everybody knows Casablanca...except for me. Well, for now. This is about to change very soon!

Have a lovely day and hope you appreciate this:


Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů