I miss Summer

It's September. In the area where I live it means the end of summer. Today is a great example of how it is going to be like for the nex...

It's September.
In the area where I live it means the end of summer. Today is a great example of how it is going to be like for the next 3 or 4 months: rainy weather, windy, no Sun. Sounds pretty depressing, right? However I don't exaggerate. Autumn is not a very lovely part of the year in my town and I don't enjoy the rain drops and wind ruining my umbrella, together with my cold hands and black and white world outside.
That is why I am trying to stay positive no matter what. I drink a lot of tea, don't skip my daily coffee break, enjoy every minute the Sun shows on the sky, I also love the colorful leaves on the trees and when the weather is really horibble I imagine myself lying on the beach in the Sun and everything feels just right.
(Still I hope that few summer days will show up, because God, I really miss summer already)


Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů