Happy Friday!

Hello everybody! Today is Friday! For many of you it means that chill is coming! For me, however, it means going to work, BUT by work I mea...

Hello everybody!
Today is Friday! For many of you it means that chill is coming! For me, however, it means going to work, BUT by work I mean the cinema, so its' not exactly some kind of hardworking, more likely something like the best job ever or something like that. Today I will see the new Woody Allen film and I can't wait! I love his new films so much that every year I am like Is it out? Is it here already? (For those of you who don't know Woody Allen or just don't watch his films: He makes a new film every year!)
So, that was some work stuff and now it's time to wish You Happy Weekend! What are you guys up to? Are you going somewhere or just resting at home? And what about your Week so far?
I've done few things I am very happy about! First of all, I finally managed to finish my Parisian clothbag (100% handmade, so I spent sooo much time sewing it, but I love the result) and here it is:



I also noticed that Autumn is officially out there and I started to decorated my room with candles and also have this cute tissue box I love so much!


And thirdly, I also bought a new clutch bag I don't need, but I find the text so cool, I couldn't help myself and bought it.


I also went to work everyday of the week, but still I managed to spend some time with my boyfriend and we even had time to go for a lunch together, so so far so good.

Have a lovely day, enjoy your Weekend and be positive, happy and enjoy every minute of your life!

Kate







You Might Also Like

0 komentářů