Sunday Evenings

When I was younger, back at the times when my sister studied in Prague, all Sunday evenings were the same. She left and suddenly  the flat w...

When I was younger, back at the times when my sister studied in Prague, all Sunday evenings were the same. She left and suddenly  the flat was different and the room we shared was empty. I hated it. After she left every Sunday I had a shower (or bath), did my homework, spent some time on the internet or watched tv with my parents. However it was strange every time!
Now she is all grown up and lives in her own place and even my Sundays are more grown up. Some of them I spend at work (like this one) and some of them I spend with my mum and sister. We call our Sunday evenings 'film night' because when we meet, we prepare a bunch of meal and open a bottle of wine and watch a film. I have to admit that this variant is far more better than what my Sunday evenings used to be like few years back.
And what about your Sundays?

Have a great time,
Kate




You Might Also Like

0 komentářů