My Weekend in few sentences

Happy Monday! The weekend is gone and new week is on! I hope it will be a productive one. And what about my weekend? I want to share it wit...

Happy Monday!
The weekend is gone and new week is on! I hope it will be a productive one. And what about my weekend? I want to share it with you in just few sentences.
My weekend (well, actually my Saturday morning) started with work, I woke up before 8 and after breakfast and packing up everything important I left. I spent 3 hours in one job and went straight to my other job where I spent pretty much the whole afternoon. At about 5 o´clock in the evening my boyfriend and his mum and sister picked me up and we went to a restaurant to have a dinner together. Guess what I get! Yes, a hamburger (one of my top 10 favourite meals) and of course a cup of cappuccino. The plan after dinner was to finally see The Godfather, but the film is damn so long that after preparation of pancakes for Sunday morning I didn't feel like spending 3 hours in front of a tv, so I was switching the programmes on tv and went to sleep about midnight.
Sunday was amazing, because I didn't have to wake up early, so I had a morning chill with brunch (pancakes, coffee, tea) and spent the whole morning at home and went to work after lunch where I spent the rest of the day.




So that was my weekend :-)

Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů