Perfect date

Hello guys! Yesterday I spent a lovely day in my town with my beloved boyfriend. The fashion Market took place in front of the cinema and i...

Hello guys!
Yesterday I spent a lovely day in my town with my beloved boyfriend. The fashion Market took place in front of the cinema and in the evening there was a special event called "Blind"- it means that you come to the cinema, pay no money for ticket and have no clue what film be on the screen. If you don't like the film, you can just leave,but if you do, you can watch it and after the end on your way home you can pay as much as you want. This event takes place every month and I love the whole idea!
Are you curious what film was on the screen yesterday?
Hint: one of my favourite, with one lovely and pretty actress, black and white, takes place in Rome,Italy,... yes, it was Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn.
So it was a perfect date (according to me). For those of you who haven't seen the Roman Holiday - it is a must-see! It's romantic, magical and funny!




Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů