Me and My YouTube Channel

I started my YouTube Channel last year and I wanted to become a famous and popular YouTuber. Well, it's easy to be said but harder to be...

I started my YouTube Channel last year and I wanted to become a famous and popular YouTuber. Well, it's easy to be said but harder to be done. I realise that making videos is very time-consuming and you have to be really into it and fully commited which I wasn't. If I were to choose between vlogging and blogging it would be blogging. Writing is somehow more comfortable for me.
Nevertheless, I still have my YouTube channel and from time to time I add a new video, but more than making a video, I enjoy watching vlogs of my favourite YouTubers.
I admire their steadiness and enthusiasm. I know that making a new video every day isn't a very easy task. You need to have a bunch of new ideas and you need your audience to be faitfthul to you.
Just for fun and example I want to show you some of my videos.

The most difficult video I have done so far. It's a collab with my sister and I really spent sooo much time making it and editing and so on, but I am proud on my self, because the video is perfect (according to me).



Do you like Star Wars? If you do, you may understand this :-)



And one teaser, because I originally wanted to make a Fitness channel, but workingout in front of a camera is somehow not my thing as I found out.


If you enjoyed my videos, you can watch the rest of them on YouTube, my nickname is: Fitness s Káťou (it means: Fitness with Kate).



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů