1 am post

Good morning! Few minutes ago I came home from my job (to be more specific: I came home from my dream job - a cinema). I am currently in my...

Good morning!
Few minutes ago I came home from my job (to be more specific: I came home from my dream job - a cinema). I am currently in my bed with a book written by Elizabeth Gilbert named Commited: A Love Story by my side and I am looking forward to finishing reading. It is ironic to read a book about  her marriage when I know that few weeks ago the split up with her husband who is the male character from her previous book Eat Pray Love, but I still enjoy the reading very much!
I am also thinking about new posts I would like to write and publish here on my blog.
This week has been sooo busy I had barely time to do things I love - for example sewing, spending time with people I love and also sunbathing and enjoying my life by simple living the moment :-)
For now I feel that I should finish reading the book and go to sleep, but I only wanted to inform you that I am planning new posts, so get ready!

Bye for now,
Kate

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů