My Own Appartment

I need to get my own place. Seriously. I said it many times before when I got mad or when I had an argument with my mom, but now I think it&...

I need to get my own place. Seriously. I said it many times before when I got mad or when I had an argument with my mom, but now I think it's time. I am an adult. I have a job. I need some privacy. On the other hand, I do not have enough money to afford to buy an apartment, which is a shame, because I have always dreamt about a huge (ok, small would be fine too) lofthouse with a terrace and of course a lovely view would be included!
Or I would like to own a house. Small maybe medium size house with a terrace (yes,I want to have a terrace no matter where I would live) and garden I would maybe take care of - but I'm not a good gardener - I need to consider this point.



So now you know my plans about living. The only question is when I will be able to afford all of this and also when I will be prapared. Let's be hones guys, living with your parents (or at least living with one of them) is totally comfortable. Ok, I cook, I clean up, I do housework and do the men job (which I am surprisingly good at), but the bills are paid (of course I do contribute) and there is always (and I mean LITERALLY always) food in the fridge.
So both living with my mom and living all alone have its pros and cons, so for now I am grateful I can stay there, but for the future I know I need to find something only for me, well, when I am thinking about it I am not home very often, so maybe I should buy my own place in the future when I figure out everything  which means I will figure out what my dream job is and what I will do with the rest of my life without spending everyday at work and instead I will be doing things I love.

Kate

f

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů