Fashion Market

In September I will go to Fashion Market, but not to buy something (as usual), but to promote and sell my own things. Unbelievable! At least...

In September I will go to Fashion Market, but not to buy something (as usual), but to promote and sell my own things. Unbelievable! At least for me. I love sewing (I guess I mentioned it before) and I also love the process of creating.. I enjoy every minute, from the moment I draw a desing and grab a thread & needle, to the moment when I finish and create something new.
Before I left for my holiday, I bought some fabrics and now I am totally into sewing and designing and I think and rethink every idea I get.
I am that kind of person that likes to share interesting things and things I adore, so here are the fabrics I bought. I love them, so I wanted to show them to you.





Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů