Suicide Squad

I have seen Suicide Squad! Finally! To be honest, I am disappointed, because the trailer was better than the film.  As you might have alrea...

I have seen Suicide Squad! Finally! To be honest, I am disappointed, because the trailer was better than the film. 

As you might have already noticed I work in the cinema and my job is to watch films, so I have seen majority of 2016 films and Suicide Squad one the films I couldn't wait to see. Not only the main characters are played by my favourite actresses (Margot Robbie and Care Delevingne) and the music in the trailer is my favourite song, but also the plot looked really interesting!
Well, it wasn't... I have to admit I am not sure I understood the plot. I feel there wasn't even a proper plot, just a group of really cool and bad heroes and some woman who tell them waht to do. The end.
The best part of the film? The beginning.
The best character? Harley Quin. 
The best couple? Harley & Joker.
The plot? None.
Would I like to see the film again? Not really.






Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů